Saturday 26 April 2008

Chapters



Another chapter of my life is now officially over. When it happens, you go through all kinds of emotions - pain, sorrow, pity, guilt, irritation and anger. I think I've gone through all the stages by now, and all I want today is for everything to be over and done with. It's like a chewing gum.. no flavour left, but you keep chewing it.. and chewing it.. and... It's just better to spit it out and let some new flavours come into your mouth. Pardon for such strange comparison.

I have tried to be really understanding, nice, caring and gentle.. but.. if it works with one person, it might not work with others. This time it did not. Oh well.. If someone remembers me as a Russian bitch, so be it. The flavour is out. The end.

It is now time to get some fresh air in my lungs. To start a new chapter. A chapter with possibly a better story, more exciting. And I know it's not going to be easy for me, again struggling.. , again being slightly nervous about what the next day will bring, but it is life! And I like it! And I also know I am strong enough to get through.

No comments: