Sunday 2 March 2008

My plans and hopes

Oh.. It's been a while! I've been so busy at work, at home (ha ha) etc..

Well.. Not too much new has happened. I passed my second exam (woo hoo!) and started my third part of the Diploma, which is quite interesting - share market, brokerage and risk prognosis. I'm sure I'll be extremely smart after that :))

I'm planning my European holiday in July. Hopefully, I'll also be lucky enough to go through with the papers for my Ukrainian passport and visit my friends and motherland. I really look forward to it and can't wait...

Other than that.. not much! Looking to book my sky diving (one of my resolutions!) in the next few weeks. I need that adrenalin pumping!! Let's just hope I'll get a good (and handsome) instructor! hahahaaaa

On the bad side of things.. My best friend is leaving Australia, which makes me miserable. Which shows again - good things never last! And I just have to live with it.

No comments: