Saturday 5 May 2007

Here I come...

I never thought I'd have my own blogger. I still think it's a quite stupid idea, but hey... I'm bored, there is nothing to do at the moment and I have to do something with myself while quitting smoking.

In Queensland we are now having a long weekend. Why? Well, it's Labour Day on Monday. It's strange - in most countries that celebrate this day, it actually comes on the 1st May. In Australia it's on the 7th. Sorry, not in Australia, but in Queensland. I don't even have any idea about the rest of Australia. Maybe they don't appreciate labor as much as we do :)

Today I decided to say a big NO to studying and went shopping. I must say - I don't do it often these days, maybe I kind of lost interest. Nevertheless, the shopping was good.

Not willing to sit at home all night, my man and I decided to go and see a movie - "Curse of the Golden Flower". I read the storyline - doesn't look too bad actually. And... to be honest.. I'm getting a little sick of a typical american movie - blood, guts, sex, drugs. I have enough stress in my life as it is.

No comments: